“Best Hamburger ever”

Danna's Barbeque & Burger Shop
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Branson West
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant serves the best hamburger I have ever had!!!!!! The service is good and the atmosphere is casual. We would recommend this to anyone who likes hamburgers.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

My family and I were in Branson for a short get away and visited "Dana's. We were extremely pleased. I had the pulled pork. It was so tender and juicy and delicious. The portions are large and you won't leave hungry.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch after visiting Talking Rocks Cavern. They have a wide variety of food. It was delicious and fast!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

The place was packed. I was sure that there would be a long wait, but we were able to order and get a seat quickly.

Everyone was satisfied with their meal, and the strawberry milkshake was the perfect dessert!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Staying in Branson and didn't want to go far from our condo for dinner last night. We founds this establishment with a Google search of "restaurants near me". Expected a plain burger or some std BBQ but that wasn't the case. We ordered the combo dinner and it was EXCELLENT. Great BBQ chicken, pulled pork, beef, ribs, fries and rolls were all great. Their own BBQ sauce was terrific. Staff is friendly, service is fast and waiters were pleasant. Some of the best BBQ that we've ever had.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Danna's Barbeque & Burger Shop? Share your experiences!