“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Manhattan, Kansas
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We ate dinner here on our recent trip to Branson/Branson West. The food was great. I had a cheeseburger, it was one of the best cheeseburgers that I have ever had. My parents split a platter and had ribs and catfish. they both said that their food was great too.

• Visited March 2014

Pratt
“Great choice”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We recently ate dinner at Danna's in Branson West. It was great. Our daughter had a bacon cheeseburger and she claimed it was one of the best cheeseburgers that she had ever eaten. My husband and I split one of the platters. I had the fried catfish and he had the ribs, again, they were very good. I recommend that if you are in the area give this restaurant a chance, you won't regret it.

• Visited March 2014
Maui, Hawaii
“Forks ”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Forks are horibble small they should get better ones bigger.also otherwise the food is excellent I like their chicken cesear salad and the people bring you the food to the tables

Poplar Bluff, MO
“Outstanding.”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had the rib plate: Half side, cole slaw, french fries, baked beans and a 'Memphis Roll'. I've traveled all over the south, trying different barbecue. Danna's had THE BEST ribs I've ever ate. Topped Memphis and KC ribs. Very meaty and seasoned to perfection. Meat literally fell off the bone when you picked one up. Good slaw, good baked beans. The Memphis Roll was deep-fried with butter in the middle. Pretty darn good. The meal was a little pricey but walked away very satisfied and stuffed. The desserts on display looked wonderful: The Bananas Foster looked amazing but was just too stuffed to try. Will definitely be back. Thanks for a great meal. Best on the trip.

Visited March 2014
Springfield
“Wow”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was the very best BBQ and service I have had in quite a while. We will be back again and again.

• Visited February 2014