“Good BBQ!”

Danna's Barbeque & Burger Shop
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Branson West
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Good BBQ!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Dannas is a must-go place for good barbecue at a reasonable price. They also sell some sauces, jellies and artwork to take home.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank gltucker

Beaumont, Texas
“Where Locals Go”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is a place were the locals go. Great breakfast and lunch menu. Found it thanks to our host at the Grand Oaks. Yes it was good.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jim A
“My Branson Fav”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My dad and son and I went here for dinner after a long day of play in Branson.the food was great and if we would have had room we would have got some dessert. The pulled pork was very clean and not fatty and their sauce was good. their fries were seasoned well and I tried my son's burger and it was really good too. I love bbq and this was bona fide!

Two thumbs up.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank chaddds
Springdale, Arkansas
“great food”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

ribs were huge tender and meaty. sides were delish. loved the buttery bread. desserts delish, too. we caught them before the rush, but even if I had to stand in line a bit, it's worth it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rosmith7
Naperville, Illinois
“Excellent service”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Very good food done right. Would definitely go back. Priced right. Counter service, but the staff kept checking on us to see if we needed anything. My pulled pork platter was very tender, not greasy, & lean.

• Visited August 2013