“Quick stop”

Danna's Barbeque & Burger Shop
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Branson West
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Food is ok, nothing great about the place, fast food, decent portion, price ok, was recommended by a local, but I was disappointed

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great atmospher and great BBQ. When we drove by the place was busy. We figured we couldn't go wrong if the place was jumping. We were right/

Reviewed October 26, 2012

we went twice during our one week stay in branson - once for the best burgers in branson. this claim is probably true but we've had slightly better burgers in other cities. the brisket nachos were fabulous! left this pregnant woman craving nachos for weeks. would ask for fewer or no beans next time, though.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I especially like the stuffed baked potato even the cole slaw was delicious. I have had several items from their menu and like them all. I will go again. Yummy.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We went because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor and we were happy we did. The place was full of locals and tourists. It was unpretensious. Food was great. I also liked the desert.

Been to Danna's Barbeque & Burger Shop? Share your experiences!