“Great value and delicious sushi, but I think the Tyson means Tyson Chicken (LOL)”

Momo Sushi and Grill
Ranked #93 of 411 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Right from the start, the reason that this restaurant is getting a 5 star is due to the great value. Hot sake and Martini & Mossi Asti champagne started the meal. The sushi is delicious. We tried the Juneau, the Sunny California, the Salmon Volcano, and the ironically named Tyson - which is described as deep fried chicken, crab, and cream cheese - but the chicken appeared to be nothing more than breaded Tyson chicken straight from the freezer section.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I’ve been to Momo’s probably five times. I’ve only had the sushi soup and edamame dishes. Great food. I’ve been very happy with the quality and service every time. Being a local, im glad that this place is here. Good service, good food.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Easy to find, clean and comfortable. We ordered the Sushi platter which was more than we could eat and tasted fresh. I recommend this place.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

MoMo's is a twice a month treat. The sushi is fresh, attractive, and very tasty. The lunch box is a great value with a lot of food; it includes sushi, salad, Miso soup, Edamame, and rice. I switch my rice for the vegetables...amazing!

Reviewed May 22, 2018

The wait staff was rude! And all the people in our party got sick. It was a huge disappointment. We will not be returning to this establishment. The restaurant was not inviting.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Momo Sushi and Grill? Share your experiences!