“Relaxing”

All American Inn & Suites
Ranked #56 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed March 14, 2010

After seeing the reviews on this page my wife and I decided to give it a try. WOW!! I don't believe you can find a better value in Branson. Great service, quiet, very comfortable rooms. I would highly recommend this location to anyone. I know I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 1, 2009

We spent 8 days and nights at All American for the second year in a row. The staff was great as it was last year. The ladies manning the breakfast area were organized and got everyone fed with no confusion. The ladies cleaning the rooms were extremely efficient...the room was always well-maintained. The hotel and grounds were very well kept. The desk people took very good care of our requests.

We will be staying with them again next year.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald L W
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Based on previous reviews we decided to give this place a try. We were indeed satisfied based on value for the accomodations. If you want a restful sleep, then the bed is a major factor, and at this place it is superb indeed. The room was clean, as was the pool. I noticed no wear on the carpeting, furnishings etc. A nice 32 inch flat screen tv was a plus. Our check-in was quick, easy and friendly. The only negative I could think of was the small bathroom. A good place to stay off of the crowded strip, which has lots of traffic.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2009

This year for vacation, I wanted to take my teenage son and myself to Branson, Missouri. Before coming here, I had searched and searched on line for possible places to stay. The primary things I look for in a place is cleanliness and prices that are comparable to your chain hotels, such as Best Western's & Holiday Inns. Although, they did have a Best Western in this area, I wanted to try something different. I had thought about staying at a bed and breakfast type place and upon reading reviews on Trip Advisors found the All American Inn & Suites. From reading the reviews and looking at the on line pictures, I thought I would give it a try. At first I was skeptical, because it was only priced at $78.00 a night, yet everyone that stays here says it's clean. Well, I'm glad I tried this place, because I'd come here again. I have paid more for other places and this place was comparable at a lower rate. The beds were comfortable, room and bathroom clean. The picture of the outside of the building on line doesn't look as good as it does in real life. Although, the pictures of the rooms are what you see (decorated tastefully and clean). The other thing I liked about this place is the location. After venturing around the Branson area, this place is located in a nice quiet spot compared to some of the other places where things seemed more hectic. Although, I enjoy shopping, seeing shows and trying restaurants, it's always nice to have a quiet & clean place to rest. This place receives a thumbs up from me and if I ever make it to this part of the country again, I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Our family consists of my husband, myself, 3 year old twins and a 14 month old. We stayed at All American Inn and Suites after a horrible experience at another area hotel. The staff, especially Bruce and Joan, were extremely accomodating and friendly. They could not do enough to make us feel welcome each day of our stay. The rooms are exceptionally clean, the pool is sparkling and the breakfast is wonderful. We really loved the patio area in front of the lobby. We decided to extend our stay by another night. Unfortunatley due to the passing of my grandmother, we had to leave the day as we had originally planned. They were so understanding and sincerely offered their condolences. The microwaves and refrigerators included in the rooms is a big selling point as well. We loved this hotel so much, even our children did not want to leave. They told us on the car ride home that this hotel felt like their "home". We travel to Branson a couple of times a year and we will no longer stay anywhere else. Thank you, especially to Bruce and Joan, for making this our best vacation ever! Can't wait to come back and visit.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2009

This was a very nice Hotel..very clean, friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was good..homemade waffles to order, biscuits and gravy, and of course pastrys.
The rooms were newly redecorated..the pool was clean. We saw deer early one morning. My only issue would be water pressure..but that is not unususal. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2009

Awesome property. This hotel is like new, and very clean. The rooms are amazing with new flat screen televisions, microwaves, refridgerators, hair dryers, and wireless internet. The breakfast is also very good.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple