“Spotlessly clean and pretty. We loved it.”

All American Inn & Suites
Ranked #58 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for the first time last weekend, and it exceeded our expectations. My 3 kids were in a room with two queen beds, and my husband and I were in an adjoining room with a king bed and a loveseat. The rooms were pretty, clean, and comfortable, the bathrooms were spotless, and there were so many extra touches all around the hotel that made it feel homey. The mattresses and pillows were soft and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was excellent, and I even chatted with the cook for a bit and found her to be extremely nice. Everyone on staff that we spoke to was helpful and courteous. We will definitely stay there again when we are in Branson.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chrissybee_12
allaminn, General Manager at All American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

We enjoyed meeting you and having you as our guest. Please come back to see us again.

Bruce Dees, GM

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a nice well maintained property. It is tucked away well off the main strip which was actually kind of nice and quiet. We booked the family room which has two separate rooms, two queen beds, couch, table, small refrigerator, microwave, larger than normal LCD TV, and bathroom in the first room. The second room contained a king size bed, dresser, table and large LCD TV. This wifi capable family suite was absolutely perfect for my two daughters and myself. It was the lowest price I could find in Branson this summer on a two bedroom suite at just under $130 before tax a night. The staff was courteous and the facility was very clean. The only quirk that I encountered was the main entrance is situated on a fairly steep grade. It made for a challenging event trying to unload the car and not lose control of the luggage cart. I know now to pull the car around to the back entrance which is a level parking lot and load and unload. I will use this facility again with the girls and would recommend it to my friends.

2  Thank ProgressiveHobo
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Nice rooms, modern, clean, comfy! everything you need right in your room: fridge, microwave, coffee pot, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, etc etc. computer WITH printer in the lobby for guests to look up local discounts & print coupons or check their emails. Very nice FREE breakfast! not the typical coffee & danish! they have cereals even oatmeal, sausage gravy, biscuits, hard cooked egg, donuts, pastries, bagels, make your own waffles, fresh fruit, and fruit salad. juices, milk, coffee it is a nice HOT breakfast that will stick to your ribs! desk clerk was very helpful! if you ask them for advice on what to see & do? they will give you a large publication with tons of coupons in it for shows/eating/anything! they will also assist you with the best places to eat & which places deliver right there to your room!

Room Tip: this facility does not have a restaurant & i have never used the fitness room..... so i should n...
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very clean and the staff were friendly. Breakfast wasn't bad as far as free hotel breakfasts go. The bed's and pillows are VERY hard however and the doors/walls must be paper thin because we could easily hear people's conversations as they walked down the hall to their own rooms. If it was $15 or $20 cheaper a night then I would have rated it higher....a little over priced for what you got IMO.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room away from any of the entry points. We got to listen to all kinds of pe...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

I'm sorry your stay was not as great as you expected. I wish you would have talked to me about it while you were here so I could have accommodated you and made your stay more enjoyable. Would love to have you back to give us a second chance. Sometime other guest can be a little loud in the hallways but unfortunately that is not always in our control.

Bruce Dees, GM

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stayed here last weekend. Very clean motel and rooms with friendly staff. Quick check-in/check-out. Received cookies when checking in. Offered a good selection for breakfast. Ample parking close to room.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I think in Branson, this was probably good lodging. I am not really a big breakfast eater, but usually will eat it when on vacation. My only complaint is the lack of healthy options. One reason I picked this facility was for the breakfast offering. I would suggest adding fresh fruit . Fruit was listed, but was of the canned variety. Granola, whole wheat items , you get the idea. It is difficult eating right while vacationing, so a good start in the day would be nice. White gravy is never on my menu. Even a bowl of apples at the front desk would be nice. Everything else was really nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stayed here the week of 4th of July, very nice hot breakfast, ample parking close to room
Had a great stay would stay at again, no complaints

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family