“Top Notch”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson
Ranked #36 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Staff was very accommodating. My four siblings and our spouses meet every April in different locations because we all live in different parts of the country. We like to linger over breakfast and have a place to gather in at the end of our day. This was not a problem with the staff at all. Clean and neat. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank feverfresh
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Feverfresh,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I am happy to hear that our staff service exceeded your expectations and that our breakfast area could accommodate you and your siblings during your time with us. We look forward to hosting you and your family again the next time you visit the Branson area.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We loved our stay at the Branson Fairfield Inn. The staff were all super friendly and the room was the Marriott quality that you expect. The location was great. It is in walking distance to many of the theatres and attractions. If you go and see Clay Cooper or the Haygoods show it is less than a half a block away. The nice lady handling the breakfast in the morning was always there to keep things re-stocked and she was super friendly. We discovered a Segway attraction right across the street from the hotel. If you have an opportunity stop by there. They are fun to ride and the instructors are very friendly and patient. We recommend the Branson Fairfield Inn!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Mike7850,
Thank you for your recommendation. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was well suited for your traveling needs. I will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit the Branson area.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

First off I just read a lot of the reviews I agree with most of the people that said this is a great place to stay. I just have to say that unless you have an actual complaint like filthy rooms or horrible service then quit crying and get a life. One guy wrote bad location because it would take 15-20 minutes to get to attractions or downtown, well moron, welcome to Branson. Traffic on 76 hwy is the reason for that not the hotel. Another guy wrote that the bathroom was too small, REALLY, were you expecting your master bathroom at home? Another lady wrote that kids were running around all over the place and it wasn't a good couples getaway. Awe poor baby, what did you expect when you go and stay at a hotel? I know I expect families to be there. Rent a B&B if you want some alone crying time with your significant other.
Now to my review, this place was awesome. Brought the family to Branson and I will admit I am not a fan of Branson mainly cause of the traffic(again not hotels fault) kids not only had fun at attractions but loved the hotel. When we weren't doing something in Branson they were swimming in the pool. Staff was more than helpful and friendly. The breakfast we had every morning and it was packed with people everyday. But the staff kept waffle batter milk scrambled eggs sausage muffins coffee syrup butter bread bagels full. Which this hotel had more choices for breakfast than most hotels. Staff engaged people in conversation at breakfast not just the typical head nod or hello. Room was clean and more than enough. I will admit the parking was maybe the downfall but again we are in Branson and everything is jam packed next to each other because of all the attractions . Overall I know I will be coming back to Branson and I will be staying here at the Fairfield inn. Thank you to the staff for an awesome overall stay in every category. Would recommend to anyone

• Stayed: March 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear fireman2771,
Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay at our hotel. I'm happy to hear that we were able to provide you and your family with an enjoyable stay. I will share your comments with our staff and let them know how much you appreciated their services. Once again, thank you for allowing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson to host you during your time here, and we will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This hotel was very nice! The staff were very friendly and helpful. When we booked online, we had requested a roll-away bed for one of our 3 kids. I mentioned it and he didn't have it on his notes, but by the time we hauled our luggage in, the bed was in our room. This was super fast! The room was a little small for the roll-away bed, but we made it work by squeezing it long ways between the closet wall and the small refrigerator/microwave area. The continental breakfast was good and the eating area was very clean. The kids swam in the indoor pool, which was nicely kept. The only downfall (with all indoor pools) was the heavy chlorine smell in the pool area. Other than that we had a wonderful stay. It was in a nice location, not far from the attractions that we were visiting while in Branson. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear jjandrws97,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. Please accept my apologies if the pool was too chlorinated during your stay. You'd be happy to know that in the last week we have switched from chlorine to saline in our pool and spa. Thanks again for your business with us, we look forward to hosting you the next time you visit the Branson area.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed here Feb. 25th and 26th 2014 we were given a handicap room, it had a larger bathroom, refrigerator,microwave. The whole place had recently been remodeled. For a very reasonable price we had a king size bed and beautiful room on the first floor. We received a Continental breakfast. There was a beautiful indoor pool which we didn't have a chance to use and a hot tub. There was also guest laundry facilities and exercise room. Everyone there was most helpful and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Cheeseheadsll,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy that you enjoyed the king room, breakfast, and the staff's service. Hopefully, during your next stay with us you will be able to take advantage of our pool and spa. We appreciate your business, and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Another great stay. I have stayed here during peak and off season. And I am always impressed with the high level of customer service. This includes professionally dressed staff, no unprofessional side conversations (they are actually working, yet attentive). The breakfast hostess is really friendly and keeps the area clean and replenished.

I have stayed in a lot of Marriotts and usually not a big fan of Fairfield, but I am willing to put this Fairfield’s service at or above some full service Marriotts. Don’t bother with the Residence Inn Branson; stay here. It has a full, hot breakfast.

King rooms are spacious with microwave and refrigerator. I will note that walls are a bit thin. Rooms 316 and 318 are near the ice machine. But in 316 you can really hear when the ice machine is being used. When the hotel is full, this could be an issue.

The hotel had a major renovation within the past 1 to 2 years. I have not seen any rooms or areas outdated as noted in previous review.

Room Tip: 316 and 318 near the ice machine and elevator. But in 316 you can hear when someone uses the ice ma...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tfishcole
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Tfishcole,
Thank you for taking time to review our property and for being a loyal guest. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit the Branson area. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I spent two nights in this Fairfield Inn in Branson, Missouri. I was generally unimpressed with the property, but I wouldn't say it had any fatal flaw.

ROOMS: The room we were assigned had a dated, rather spartan feel. There are two beds, a small desk and chair, and pretty much nothing else. Forget a couch to sit on. The room always had a slightly musky smell...something that was just off a little bit. Bathroom was adequate, but nothing to write home a bit. High threshold to step into the tub for a shower, which could be a problem for older travellers (the prime market for Branson).

LOCATION: Just fine. Located near a busy road...walking distance to a few things, but a little bit outside of the main strip of theaters and probably a 15-20 minute drive to "downtown" depending on traffic.

SERVICE: Really a mixed bag. The front desk staff was rather uneven. I waited a good 5 minutes for someone to turn up at first, and then I had the distinct feeling I was interrupting her. Other staff were more friendly, but things like asking for a restaurant recommendation seemed to be rather challenging.

AMENITIES: Well, nothing really other than a free breakfast. The continental breakfast was a pretty good spread and breakfast staff provided very good and friendly service. The elevator is slow! One elevator that's definitely not in a rush. Especially problematic given that this hotel often hosts tour groups.

MISC: I was offended not to be offended. I found it very strange that this property had an electronic display at the front desk that listed the names of their elite members. I would have been uncomfortable with this. But I was slightly offended that they didn't recognize my gold status at all with it. So I was amusingly slightly offended that I wasn't offended. In terms of gold benefits there were none. If there was a room upgrade to be had, I certainly did not get it.

Overall, it's an adequate property for sleeping, but I sure wouldn't consider this a place I'd want to spend any extra time as the rooms are just not configured for it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CountryPlusPlus
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear CountryPlusPlus,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and for being a Marriott Rewards member. Please accept our apologies for your less than satisfactory stay. I will be sharing your comments with my entire staff in order to improve our services for future guests. I would also like to apologize that your Gold status as a rewards member was not recognized upon check in. We want all of our guests to feel valued, and apologize if you were offended. Once again, we thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn and Suites Branson as your lodging destination and hope you will allow us to host you the next time you visit the area.

Larry F.