Hall of Fame Hotel
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$55
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$78
$105
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
$234
$227
Travelocity
$214
$229
$218
Priceline
All reviewswax museumroom was cleanstaff was very friendlycompared to other hotelsdonutsbiscuits gravywould stay here againnice staygreat place to staythe breakfast areastripcerealshowsmicrowaveratesattractionshilton
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The Hall of Fame, along with a large number of hotels in Branson, was recently hit by a serious tornado. I have to give them credit for being open and giving a superior level of service. At this time (early April 2012), some of the buildings are open, some are not. Through it all, the staff is more than happy to help get tickets, set up tours, etc. The breakfast, is going strong. Biscuits and gravy, cereal, pastry, yoghurt, etc. I wouldn't hesitate a minute to stay again.

Room Tip: First or second floor (level or repair) is the best.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2012

It's a nice hotel/motel. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We asked for more pillows and they were brought right away. One day we were late for breakfast and they opened the door back up to serve us. Staff is very friendly and the service is very good. If we ever go to Branson again, we would stay at the Hall of fame again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2011

This is a great place to stay. The people are very friendly. It is an excellent value. Very good breakfast. Close to Charlie's which has excellent food and great specials.

Room Tip: Building C was great!
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank BillAndBeth1965
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Our family usually travels to Branson twice a year. Once for vacation, and again around Christmas to see the lights. We wouldnt DREAM of staying anywhere else but the Hall of Fame Hotel! We have been staying there forever, and they have became just like family to us. We ALWAYS can count on clean rooms, great service, and a peaceful nights sleep here. The staff always go out of their way to see to our every need. Since the motel is one of the older ones on the strip, it is well insulated and quiet, and sits back amid some nice shady trees. It is our home away from home. They always recognize us when we call to book our rooms, and even give us a discount for coming back and staying with them. The air conditioning is the best, & the rooms are large and comfortable.We have been staying there for the past 10 years and will never stay anywhere else!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Lori or Freddie C
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I can't believe I am having to write this. I am not a negative person, at all. I hate reading negative reviews, and I am not getting any enjoyment from writing this one. Please do not stay at this hotel. I have NEVER in my ENTIRE LIFE had such a bad experience. Our first room was fine... the staff was not friendly while checking us in but they were not rude either. Our van broke down the evening we arrived, and even though we were supposed to depart the next day, the young lady at the front desk said we could stay a few hours later at no cost.

A few hours later, we received a call from the manager saying "Come get your stuff out of your room, right now". Yes, she said EXACTLY that. I didn't know who it was, or what they were even talking about at first. After I realized it was the hotel, I was like what in the world is going on? We were trying to get our car repaired, had no way to get back to the hotel. It was awful. I told her we would take another night, as the woman earlier told me to tell her by 1PM if we wanted another night - we told her at noon that we did. She said oh well, they overbooked, so there were NO open rooms for us. She said we needed to get our stuff out immediately.

It was 107 degrees out on this day, and I walked back to start packing our stuff. I was going to have to walk, with 3 kids in 107 degree heat, to another hotel. While I was packing, the manager came and told me I could stay in another room. I was so relieved, I almost hugged her - even though she had been so rude.

We moved everything to our new room, and just wanted to rest. The fold out couch was broken, so the kids had to sleep on the floor. No big deal, we were thankful to have a roof over our head at this point. Went to the bathroom and it was practically flooded. Apparently the toilet had a leak. The shower would not give us any hot water. When we called the front desk to let them know about the toilet and the couch, a DRUNK (yes drunk) maintenance man came to "fix" it. He tried to pull the couch out and almost fell over. He smelled like a bar. It was horrible. We told him to forget it, just so he would leave.

We thought everything was fine until this morning. I was called to the front desk last night at 8PM but I told them I would come up in the morning (it was for payment for the rest of our stay) because I was in my pajamas, putting my girls to bed. When I went up there this morning, the young girl at the front desk YELLED at us because the hotel received an email from a concerned friend that I had told about our experience. She slammed the paper down on the table (the printed out email) and started yelling about how her other customers bought her expensive jewelry because she's so great, but here we are complaining about them.

I apologized, I said I did not email them or tell anyone to, and it was a misunderstanding. She yelled some more and told us to GET OUT. I told her I just wanted to pay for our room and go get breakfast. She continued to YELL until I told her to get her manager. Manager showed up and took my payment. She wasn't quite as rude as she was before, she just said she didn't appreciate being contacted by others on my behalf. I told her again that I did not tell anyone to contact them, it was obviously just a concerned friend because our experience was so bad.

Please NEVER stay at this hotel, it really is HELL ON EARTH. I have never had such a bad experience in my life. Not only is the hotel room nasty, musty, and leaky, the customer service is HORRIBLE! I will be warning EVERYONE about this place!! Go a few doors down and get a cheaper hotel with better customer service, I guarantee it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family