Hall of Fame Hotel
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$44
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
$87
$173
$157
  • Restaurant
$173
$157
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$70
$86
Hotels.com
$159
$79
$144
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$97
Hotwire.com
All reviewswax museumroom was cleanstaff was very friendlycompared to other hotelsdonutsbiscuits gravywould stay here againnice staygreat place to staythe breakfast areastripcerealshowsmicrowaveratesattractionshilton
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Arkansas
Reviewed July 23, 2003

The carpets in our room were so dirty our feet turned black from walking across them. It was disgusting! We contacted management and they were not responsive to our complaints. We cancelled our next two nights and stayed elsewhere. If you are gonna stay here, bring your carpet cleaner so you can take your shoes off.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Leawood, Kansas
Reviewed July 4, 2003

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and that includes a comparison to the cheap hotels I stayed in for spring break in college. Too bad they don't have a 0 star rating or I would have picked it. Oh! where do I start? The carpet was filthy; my feet were black from walking on it. The sheets hadn't been changed and were filthy and I didn't want to know how the lipstick got all over the center of sheet (though I could imagine). After complaining about the sheets, they brought clean ones only to be told to change them myself. Once I saw the pillow (without the case) I was ill, how many people slobbered on that pillow! This was truly my WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER. I would recommend sleeping in your car before considering this place. The best part of being there was leaving. UGH!

14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member