We stayed for three nights the week before Christmas. This hotel used to be the Holiday Inn Express several years ago. The hotel staff was extremely friendly. The hotel was not crowded as it was the off season. I was not impressed with the price. I had booked a two night stay in which I was given an online discount (from the hotels website) of 51.00 per night for staying two or more nights. A single night was about 69.00. We decided to arrive one night early. They would not give me the two or more night rate as it was a different reservation. The clerk did give me the AAA discount though.
The lobby was clean, our room was on the third floor. The hotel has 5 floors. There was only one elevator but it was quick. Upon entering the room, it was very clean. We walked around in socks, and they did not turn black so the carpet was clean. The flat screen LCD tv's were a nice touch with full cable and a lot of channels. I did use the WIFI and it worked good and fast. Our room faced away from the highway so there was no traffic noise. The heater was a little bit louder than I was used too. Also you could hear the foot traffic in the hallway a bit more than some other places. The beds were comfy and came with 4 pillows each. The bathroom was clean and had a jet tub. However, I am 6'0 tall and I could easily touch the ceiling with my hands. The shower nozzle would be lower than most but I made do with it. The water pressure was good but the water temp was not consistant. I like hot water but out of nowhere the water turned extremely hot and then went back to where I had it set. I noticed it did this the next day as well. So be careful with that.
The continental breakfast included dry cereal, breads, fruits, and waffles and slices of french toast to be put in the toaster. I had the french toast each day. There was also apple and orange juice and even hot cocoa which my daughter loved. Yea it was free so it was good for me.
There was also an indoor pool and indoor hot tub. We did not use it but it looked clean and there were guests using it each time we passed by it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best location in Branson! Just off Hwy 65 on Hwy 76, Country Music Boulevard! Close to the famous Branson Strip, Branson Landing, and the Convention Center! Family-friendly property with an indoor heated pool & hot tub, refrigerators, 32" flat screen televisions, microwaves,free high speed wireless internet and free deluxe continental breakfast! The Baymont Inn & Suites Branson features new pillow-top mattresses in all rooms, as well as a new outdoor deck with a gas fire pit and BBQ grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Branson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Branson-On The Strip
- Branson Motel Royale
- Royale Hotel Branson