We were suppose to stay at the Garden in but what a dump that place was. We stopped by this place to see if they had a room and, the nice guy working that night had a room for us, he was very friendly. It was a older hotel but still nice, the breakfast was good, room was nice and comfortable, easy access to a lot of attractions there and right by the freeway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best location in Branson! Just off HWY 65 and HWY 76 with incredible access to Historic Downtown Branson and the famous Branson Strip. Family-friendly property indoor heated pool, refrigerators, 32" flat screen televisions, microwaves,free high speed wireless internet and free deluxe continental breakfast! The Branson Baymont Inn & Suites features new pillow-top mattresses in all rooms, as well as a new outdoor deck with a gas fire pit and BBQ grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Branson - On the Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Branson-On The Strip
- Branson Motel Royale
- Royale Hotel Branson