Only think I don't like about this place is that there isn't a conference or lobby room to just lounge and talk on the phone. If you are with friends or family you can't really go anywhere for privacy outside of the room. The rooms are always clean and I've stayed here 4+ times randomly in the past two months. One of the lobbyists is a little grouchy in the morning. Other than her (and I don't recall her name), staff is friendly, rooms are clean, hot tub is perfect, and the personal bathtub with jets is a cherry on top. MAKE SURE YOU FILL WATER COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU TURN THE JETS ON! :) They should put that in bold! It's in fine print on the knob to turn it on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best location in Branson! Just off Hwy 65 on Hwy 76, Country Music Boulevard! Close to the famous Branson Strip, Branson Landing, and the Convention Center! Family-friendly property with an indoor heated pool & hot tub, refrigerators, 32" flat screen televisions, microwaves,free high speed wireless internet and free deluxe continental breakfast! The Baymont Inn & Suites Branson features new pillow-top mattresses in all rooms, as well as a new outdoor deck with a gas fire pit and BBQ grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Branson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Branson-On The Strip
- Branson Motel Royale
- Royale Hotel Branson