This was for a family vacation and with the multitude of things to do in Branson, we really didn't need to spend much time in the hotel/motel. That being said, the time we were there was wonderful. The staff was extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. The pool was open till 11 pm giving us opportunity to enjoy a relaxing dip after very busy days.
Bottom line ... we look forward to our next stay at Baymont for our next trip to Branson without doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best location in Branson! Just off Hwy 65 on Hwy 76, Country Music Boulevard! Close to the famous Branson Strip, Branson Landing, and the Convention Center! Family-friendly property with an indoor heated pool & hot tub, refrigerators, 32" flat screen televisions, microwaves,free high speed wireless internet and free deluxe continental breakfast! The Baymont Inn & Suites Branson features new pillow-top mattresses in all rooms, as well as a new outdoor deck with a gas fire pit and BBQ grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Branson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Branson-On The Strip
- Branson Motel Royale
- Royale Hotel Branson