Hotel was centrally located to move around Branson easily. The majority of the staff was friendly and helpful. We found the property to be a little older but everything was very clean. Breakfast was nothing extraordinary but adequate for a complimentary breakfast bar. The only criticism was in regard to the shower in our room which was so very small you could barely turn around; very uncomfortable! The room next to us also must have been running water to fill a tub but the noise carried over into our room so loudly that is virtually drowned our the sound on the TV. Must have been a big tub because it went on for almost 15 minutes; very irritating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best location in Branson! Just off HWY 65 and HWY 76 with incredible access to Historic Downtown Branson and the famous Branson Strip. Family-friendly property indoor heated pool, refrigerators, 32" flat screen televisions, microwaves,free high speed wireless internet and free deluxe continental breakfast! The Branson Baymont Inn & Suites features new pillow-top mattresses in all rooms, as well as a new outdoor deck with a gas fire pit and BBQ grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Branson - On the Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Branson-On The Strip
- Branson Motel Royale
- Royale Hotel Branson