“Very Clean and Nice Place To Stay”

Days Inn Branson/Near the Strip
Ranked #47 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Nevada
“Very Clean and Nice Place To Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

For the price I paid this was a very nice clean place to stay. The staff was all very friendly including the nice breakfast lady. The breakfast was pretty good with a nice selection. They had biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, then your normal fruits, breads, donuts, etc. You had a nice selection. The beds were ok, they were pillow tops but a little hard. The room was very spacious and very clean. The nicest thing is it was quiet of a night, you couldn't hear through the walls and you couldn't hear the people outside so it didn't awake you in the middle of the night. Its located off the strip but easy to get to everything, actually really nice because you could get to the back roads really easy. The only down side is the parking as if you stay on the east side of the motel there is not much parking space but with the way the motel is set up nothing they can do about it. That would be my only complaint about this place. I was very pleased since I went through Hotwire and had no idea what motel I would get and I've never stayed at this one. It was an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank skbkjb
SHManager, General Manager at Days Inn Branson/Near the Strip, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and we are glad we met your expectations. We hope to see you again in 2013!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
kansas city
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

This hotel is dated but for the price you pay I would stay again. There is a small breakfast included in the price every morning. The rooms were spacious; they were old but clean. I didn't use the pool but would be great if you have kids. The front desk agent was nice. I was in Branson to go to Silver Dollar City and explore Branson; not to stay at a luxurious resort. If you don't plan on spending tons of time in the hotel I would recommend it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Msjessmarie1971
We are glad you enjoyed you stay. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We hope to see you again in 2013!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I liked the location of the hotel. Just off the strip enough that it was no problem getting in or out of the parking lot at any time of day or evening. The staff was very friendly, especially the lady that kept up the dining room area during breakfast. The pool as very nice and was cleaned every morning before 8am. We left our room later than most each morning and each evening when we returned our trash had been emptied and fresh towels had been left, which I thought was nice because I know the housekeeper had already cleaned most every room on in area before we even removed our "Do Not Distrub" sign.
My only complaints would be that there were stains on the carpet in our room but I do understand they are cleaning all the carpets in the hotel this month. I was not impresses with the breakfast...but it is complimentary and the area is kept up very well. My husband enjoyed just fine...i am just a picky eater, but I did enjoy the bagel that I had, I would have really enjoyed a waffle maker or something like that. Being former "pageant people" that are used to traveling and staying in types of hotels, I would say this one is GREAT for the price we paid.
Overall we had a VERY pleasant stay here and would consider this location the next time we are in Branson. (which we plan to make a trip there at least a couple of times per year)

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Maccantoo
holdingford
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed in the motel for 6 consecutive nights in late August, 2012. Nice and quiet place. We enjoyed their tasty breakfast each morning and want to commend the breakfast host who happily greeted everyone entering the dining room while keeping the tables and counter tops spotless at all times and making sure the food was always in a neat and presentable manner. Not the same on her days off though. Think her name is Lana. Give her a pat on the back for a job well done.
We are from Minnesota and stay at this motel each time we're in Branson.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank patty k
Tomball, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Staff was great and friendly helped with shows and driving directions requested room near enterance due to have a brace on knee and ankle was told none available I was given a room far away on back of building parking was hard as it was on a hill breakfast was good pool noise were load inside room air conditioner was loud had to use earplugs

Room Tip: needs a remodel
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Kane, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We ended up here after a really bad experience at our first choice hotel, after checking out of the other hotel we went for dinner and booked this place while we were eating dinner. Turned out to be an excellent choice. All the staff were great and super friendly. The rooms were very clean, smelled nice, and came equipped with a fridge. Very important feature when you travel with kids. The pool was nice and clean too. The breakfast room attendant on our last morning was so nice and so friendly, we are so glad we got the chance to meet her. Just a great experience!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank scoobym0m
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

The floor was filthy and the role out bed they brought us still had the previous guest food and stains inside folded up.
The A/C growled and clanked all night long. The sink would not drain properly. And the GM wasn't willing to do anything but tell me I should have called at 11:30 pm with 3 tired kids and they would have changed the A/C out. Sorry but have your rooms ready and spend some money on the Ghettotel before people check in.

• Stayed August 2012