Welk Resort Branson
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$79
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$44
$163
$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$82
$63
$79
  • Pool
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$95
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$70
$144
$159
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
$100
$87
All reviewsstage doorsplash padbreakfast buffetthe million dollar quartetmini golfwhelksindoor outdoor poolsplash areaair hockeywater parkparking passtimeshare touractivities centerputt puttpool towelsping pongspring break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've been taking my family to Branson for about a dozen years now, and I've heard about this place but this was the first time we've stayed here. Check-in was pretty fast and the desk clerk was helpful and friendly ... good start. The room was a little on the small side, but whatever, it's a hotel room. The bed sheet was torn, but since it was not on the sleeping surface I didn't bother to complain, however, my wife seemed to notice and comment on it each time we walked into the room. We did have the Splash-a-torium option, so I took my boys over to check it out. They seemed underwhelmed with the look of things to do around the pool area, so we never used it during our two night stay. We were offered the breakfast buffet, but declined since we already had other plans, but it did seem like a good deal. Overall our stay here was okay, but I've heard it was a 4-star resort, and it just didn't give me that feel. I think we just came at the wrong time.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the parking lot noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank miesvander
WelkBranson, General Manager at Welk Resort Branson, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate feedback from our guests, knowing it is a tool we can use to improve.
We are sorry you visited us for the first time when our water attraction, The Splash-A-Torium was not operating to full capacity. During the winter months, we close the outside portion, so the water features, splash pad and outdoor pool segments are closed. We still operate all of the indoor splash toys, both the indoor and outdoor hot tubs, and our 117’ foot slide and indoor portion of the pool. We also have a great game room with pool table, foosball and air hockey, as well as a fitness center, and an activity room with video games, ping pong, TV, movies and daily activities.
Please accept our apology for the sheet that was torn. Housekeeping should have caught this. We also would have gladly changed it out if alerted. Sorry again that we missed this.
We believe that we do provide excellent value to our guests, though weather and season permit more or less options of the amenities we can provide. We hope you will return during a time when we can operate all of our amenities, and see why so many of our guests choose Welk Resort as their Branson destination.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Last week of the season... We watched the town close up around us day-by-day over the week and the weather dip from 50 to 20 w. snow.

The Welk, despite no entertainment and limited food/activities was the typical warm family resort style home away from home. Helpful, humble staff. Awesomely appointed quality rooms. Central location. Great pool and activities center. Kept us just busy enough in-between chilling.

Not as nice as the 2 Welk resorts in California, but really nice and Branson was worth it. That we drove rather than flew and also truly tried a new environment made the trade-off fair and enjoyable.

By the way, Scar is the man. Coolest, most helpful employee ever. Getting married soon, awesome ping pong player, avid youtuber, and excellent Splashatorium Splashatorian. He doesn't work Jan-Feb so come this way after March when Branson heats up and Scar the Fun Czar is back in action. Give that man a raise!!!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank 772002q
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately, I trusted the reviews left by other visitors and decided this would make a nice layover on our road trip back from visiting family in Oklahoma...big mistake. Despite the remodeling done in the summer of 2013, the facility has a run-down, institutional feel with irritating compact flourcent lights (don't get me wrong, I use CF bulbs at home, but I get the "warm spectrum" bulbs). The mattresses feel like they must have been left over from pre-remodel, and the sheets are scratchy like a wool army blanket my great grandma used to have. The double queen rooms are also very small, and do not have any extra seating, aside from a desk chair. The television is a flat screen, but super cheap, and the speakers make an annoying buzz noise that is louder than the audio of the program being watched.

Solo disappointed.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ppleater
WelkBranson, General Manager at Welk Resort Branson, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for your comments.
We appreciate that you have specific expectations about your hotel stay, and are very sorry we did not meet those expectations.
Our hotel is newly remodeled; clean and up to date. And as you can see by the numerous reviews, something most of our guests have really enjoyed their stay with us. Our website gallery has numerous pictures of what our recent renovation covered, and we believe we provide a warm, inviting and comfortable hotel experience.
Our Queen Room does have a desk chair for extra seating, but we do offer King Rooms with a sofa and King rooms with extra seating space.
If there were any problems with the television, we wish you would have alerted us to the problem. While unfortunate, we know that sometimes items in your room can malfunction and we would have liked the opportunity to replace the item during your stay.
We are very sorry you did not appreciate your stay with us. We gladly accept all feedback, positive or negative and share with our associates so that we’re always focused on improving the experience for our guests.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The room was nice, bed was very comfortable. The pool is a nice big size. The slide was fun, go down fairly fast. Kids wish there were more things to do in the pool area. Free mini golf course was a very nice surprise. Breakfast buffet at the Stage Door restaurant was very good. Received a reduced rate because we paid at the front desk the evening we arrived.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Very disappointed! I paid cash and they charged my card. Tried to call to fix the problem and haven't received a call back. Called back to talk to a manager and the front desk sent me straight to accounting without answering 5 times. Once I blocked my phone number, the front desk answered again, sending me to a manager's voice mail of course. Not a great way to do business. Charge me twice and refuse to fix the problem. I'd think twice about staying here.

Stayed: December 2013