“Nice place to stay.”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
“Nice place to stay.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed at this place for 2 nights. Overall, the resort was nice and pleasant. The grounds were well kept. The room was clean and pretty much everything was in working order. The price was right and I would stay here again.

Pros: Staff was very friendly, not pushy with the timeshare sales. They never asked me to attend a sales meeting either. The rooms were clean and the price was right.

Cons: This really isn't a con but oh well. The decor could use some updating, not to say that the decor wasn't taken care or broke, just out dated in my opinion. The water pressure in the showers was very low.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank speedwhite

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Beautiful resort with really comfortable beds & pillows, but the room was dusty & carpets were dirty, & it had bugs in kitchen. Maintenance came once to spray, again to catch a huge centipede in the bathroom and promised to spray again and give us a dinner coupon to compensate us for the inconvenience. They never sprayed and conveniently ALL managers were in a meeting when I tried to collect my coupon at the front desk. But the pools are great! The adult pool is so warm! Free movies available, tanning booth, Sauna, exercise room, and beautiful grounds. Unfortunately the timeshare sales people bring you a welcome gift which turns into a high pressure sales tactic. After two hours we walked out and the salesman followed us to our room, turned him down again, and he showed up at the pool where we were trying to relax. He actually knelt on the hot cement trying to show us papers at the pool edge! My husband finally told him "Not no but F*&^ no! Can I make it any plainer?" Just say no right off!

Room Tip: Top floor eliminates the sounds of people in the room overhead and a room at the end of the building...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank alr464
Missouri
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Bad: We waited in a long line to check-in. Room not ready at check-in time. Waited another hour. Room had not been cleaned thoroughly. Phone calls related to problems produced no results. The only time I got results was when I complained in person to personnel at the check-in desk. We were assigned a room on the ground floor...signal power too low to get Internet connection.
Good: 7 pools, massage

Room Tip: If you need an Internet connection, hope you get a room on the 5th floor.
1 Thank ksabl
Nevada, Missouri
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We took a family vacation to Branson. Made reservations at this Wyndham based on reviews. We were very happy with our stay here. We appreciated clean, updated accommodations. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed spending time by the pool and playing some shuffleboard.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank EdGaryN
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had a wonderful stay here. I was there attending a family reunion for a couple of days so I did not get to enjoy the property like I usually do. However, I noticed that there were quite a few activities scheduled. The room was nice and the jacuzzi was just what I needed to relax. It was convenient to the family reunion festivities. Also the drive through Tablerock was beautiful.

2 Thank AMDTRAVELSTORE
New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Very clean, quiet rooms. Comfortable beds. Balconies. Great pricing. Modern, upscale. Recommend to older adults especially. Helpful staff. Timely responses for linen, etc.

• Liked — Elevator
  • Disliked — Wi-fi, internet not available in room
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 93Bert
Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed here the last week of July with my entire immediate family (10 adults, 7 kids all under age 9). My wife and I have vacationed in Branson three times now and this was the first time we stayed off of the strip.

Pros:

The location of this property is fantastic, halfway between Tablerock and the strip. It is a bit farther from downtown Branson/Branson Landing. I much preferred staying in a condo to a hotel. The suites are quite nice and spacious. The beds are INCREDIBLE; so soft. The grounds are well maintained and picturesque. There are multiple swimming pools. The kiddie pool was perfect for our 3 and 1 year old children.

Cons:
Only one, but it was REALLY annoying....the time share sales staff. It's not what you think though. We did not take the tours, nor were we pressured to. There are NON-STOP tours throughout the day, with one of the stops being a model condo near our room. While inside our condo, we heard people talking all day long, outside on the sidewalk as they strolled by. The worst part was the door slamming with each sales rep entering and exiting (easily 200 times).

Summary:
A great way to do Branson!

Room Tip: Building 35 is a stop along the time share tour and is quite noisy, but is close to a playground and...
1 Thank Kyle H