We stayed here three nights while visiting Branson. It was myself, my mom and two kids. The hotel is older, but had a clean pool area, nice hottub, big eating area with a nice size hot breakfast every morning. Hot coffee throughout the day. Rooms were older, in need of remodeling, but decent size. Wifi was available in room, but was out for 2 of the 3 days we were there. It is at the end of the busy strip, but close enough to do some walking to attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip hotel is located on Highway 76 within minutes of all the action on the Branson Strip. The hotel is within walking distance of White Water and Factory Merchants Mall, eleven music theatres and numerous restaurants. Start each day of your stay with our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Unwind in our indoor swimming pool or fitness center. If you are traveling for work, take advantage of our business center or work from the comforts of your own room with our free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Branson On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Hampton Inn Branson West
- Hampton Inn Branson Missouri
- Branson Hampton Inn