spent 3 nights. hotel was clean and staff was nice. husband took advantage of fitness room, pool and hot tub. whatever the chemicals were in the hot tub, hubby said it left a film on his skin, during the night he started itching and it took a couple of days for his skin to clear up. not sure if it was the result of the chemicals or not. otherwise everything was fine. breakfast was good and had a very nice variety. a little pricey in today's economy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip hotel is located on Highway 76 within minutes of all the action on the Branson Strip. The hotel is within walking distance of White Water and Factory Merchants Mall, eleven music theatres and numerous restaurants. Start each day of your stay with our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Unwind in our indoor swimming pool or fitness center. If you are traveling for work, take advantage of our business center or work from the comforts of your own room with our free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Branson On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Hampton Inn Branson West
- Hampton Inn Branson Missouri
- Branson Hampton Inn