Just returned from a week stay at this property. Not what we were expecting at all.
1.Room size. Very spacious. Even the studio we stayed in the first 2 nights was a good size. The two bedroom was great for family of 5.
2. Location to Branson Strip. Such a close drive to everything.
1. Bugs. Centipedes. They were popping up in our tubs and sinks the whole trip. Yuck.
2. Very loud. Went here expecting this given previous reviews but man it was pretty crazy. The person above us showering/bath woke me out of a sleep. Lets not even begin about them walking around up there!
3. The Pools were filthy. Lots of Tweens running around acting crazy with no adult supervision or staff intervention. We did the pool once our entire stay. Between the insane kids and being afraid of getting in the slimy cloudy pool.
Overall, Bluegreen needs to do better. If we ever go back will give Big Cedar a try. But don't ever see us returning to this resort again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falls Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Village Hotel Branson
- Falls Village Branson Mo
- Falls Village Resort Branson Mo
- Falls Village Branson Missouri