Residence Inn Branson
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$79
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$44
$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$79
  • Pool
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$95
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$59
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$70
$144
$159
Travelocity
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
$100
$87
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitroom was cleanbedroom suitewafflesevening snackssofa bedbreakfast staffan older hotelhot tubyellow routebiscuits and gravynice stayfull kitchenindoor poolfree breakfasteach morningthe main drag
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2006

My wife and I vacationed in Branson during the middle of September, 2006. We stayed at the Residence Inn. The place was nice. Delux Breakfast every morning and late afternoon early evening they had a light meal Monday thru Thursday. The only complaint we had was the swimming pool. The water was cold--about 55 degrees. We complained to the maintenance men, and they said the water was 83 degrees and 103 in the hot tub. After complaining to the manager the next day, the temperature was raised the following day. Unfortunately both my wife and I got sick from the cold pool and could not use the pool facilities when the temperature was corrected, and even though we went to shows, we could not enjoy ourselved entirely because of being sick. The shows are great, clean and funny. We did the dinner train on Saturday and had a great time. We shared a table with a very nice couple from Texas. They were RVing, possibly my next vacation. This was the highlight of our visit. The entire train ride and meal were excellent. On Sunday we did the show boat on Table Rock Lake. The dinner again was excellent, the show great and the paddle wheel boat on the lake calming and scenic. They also have a new shopping area on the river front in down town Branson. Beautiful, especially at night with the changing lights and friendly people. Shows, great meals, nice clean place to stay, and people friendly enough to just sit and talk to, what a difference from the Northeast. We will be back, but next time I think we will stay somewhere else. Bob and Pat, Phillipsburg, New Jersey.

Reviewed March 23, 2006

We stayed at this hotel last week for spring break with our kids. I was very surprised and disappointed in two items. First, BOTH mornings we all had to shower in lukewarm/cool water, as we could not get hot water in our shower. I called the front desk and each time they said, "Oh, I'll let the maintenance guy know". As I went in to breakfast I heard another family making the same complaint at the front desk AND getting the same response. I didn't get the impression that they were surprised or that this was the first time they had heard this complaint. We had no trouble getting hot water at night - just in the morning.

Also - we could hear the footsteps from the people in the room above us. It sounded as if they were jumping off the bed and running, it sort of rattled the walls and we could not get to sleep. We couldn't hear voices, just footsteps or jumping which makes me think it was just normal movement. If it was rough housing there would have been giggling and yelling. Not sure, but, finally around 1:00 am they quieted down.

Other than those two things our stay was great, the breakfast was hot and good. The evening snack is nice, and we enjoyed having a kitchen available. That said, room noise and cold water are pretty basic requirements.

• Stayed: March 2006
8  Thank Blestwith2girls
A TripAdvisor Member
KC
Reviewed March 20, 2006

We stay at Marriotts a lot and were very disappointed with our stay here. The entire 3rd floor smelled like smoke even though it was nonsmoking. The rooms are very dated and old looking. If I had to speculate, I would say that the rooms have not been updated since the 80's. They were however clean, except the mold hanging from the vent in the bathroom! The kids were disappointed they could not hook up Gamecube or DVD to t.v. because it was so old it did not have the imputs for newer devices! We were looking forward to using the hotel pool, but when the kids seen how small it was, they did not want to use it. I am not kidding, it was the smallest pool I have ever seen. It was the size of the "kiddie" pool at most places. The mattresses left me very sore. The kids complained that they could feel the springs in the sofa bed. We travel a lot and this was the worst hotel we have stayed at in years. If you don't travel much and you just need a place to drop your things and won't be spending much time there, you should be fine, but there are much nicer hotels at cheaper rates if you shop around.

• Stayed: March 2006
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 1, 2006

We recently stayed the weekend in Branson and stayed at the Residence Inn. It is a very nice hotel located in a quiet area just behind the Grand Palace and close to many shows, restaurants and shops. It is very clean and with a separate kitchen and living room, queen size bedroom and large bath it was well worth the price of a regular hotel room. Plus a full deluxe breakfast. We enjoyed the 50's at the Hop show and the performers were excellent. The only down side was that many of the shops and shows were not open until after the 3rd of March, but we did enjoy our stay.

7  Thank jolily
Reviewed January 2, 2006

Residence Inn is located convenient to the 76-Strip and many shows and restaurants. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large and clean with a fully stocked kitchen. The sofa bed, however, is not very comfortable, but was okay for our daughter. A DVD player is available for no charge. Pets are allowed for a $75 fee. A hot breakfast is included and was well prepared. The pool is indoors, but rather small. Nice alternative to small hotel room and price was competitive.

7  Thank ronip