“Would definitely return”

Ranked #101 of 140 Hotels in Branson
saint louis, mo
“Would definitely return”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This hotel is located off the strip, near the end which makes it very convenient to anything you want to go. Tanger mall 2 minutes away, 10 minutes to downtown Branson. It is a lovely hotel with an incredibly friendly staff. The rooms were comfortable, roomy enough with very well stocked kitchenette. We stayed in a 1 bedroom king room which we got for a great price on priceline. The pool had too much chlorine, because it was recently shocked due to someone getting sick in the pool. (Not their fault; parents need to keep their sick kids out of the pool so they don't ruin it for everyone else! ) Hot tub nice, roomy. Basketball court was missing a hoop/ ring /net(just had the pole). Firepit looked inviting. We were only there for one night, but I was very pleased with everything. Great location, good breakfast in the morning with lots of hot foods and lots of variety. Perfect for families.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank Jet Set Go!
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, we love hosting you all! I appreciate your understanding of the pool area as well! Our goal is to do everything possible to make sure you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us. We hope to see you return and stay with us again in the near future! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We selected this hotel in Branson for our family trip to ride the Polar Express train. The hotel staff was friendly and attentive. The two bedroom suite had plenty of room for our family. The rooms are a bit worn and tired and could use some updates but were clean. The location is a little off the beaten path. The breakfast was average with limited seating during the weekend rush. The main reason we stayed here was because of the two bedroom availability.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed our spacious suites here with us. We really appreciate your feedback on our hotel, and we are constantly working on ways to improve our hotel. We did just replace all of our beds with new Serta mattresses last fall, and we will be continuing with updates in the near future. I sincerely hope you will return to stay with us again soon! Thank you again for your comments!
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I have very few complaints about this Marriott. I generally stay at Marriott hotels every time I travel, so it's easy for me to compare. My biggest three complaints would be the taste and quality of the breakfast, the lack of cleaning services on the 2nd day, and a few minor issues with our bathroom. This is a pet-friendly hotel, so travelers be warned if you are allergic to or frightened by animals. Price was great for the room!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us all know about your stay. We are very glad you enjoyed our great staff, that is what we take pride in most here! I do apologize that not everything was up to your standards, and I do hope you will stay again soon so that we can have another opportunity to provide you with our above standard services that we are always striving for. Thank you again so much for your time! We hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We made our reservations for a two-bedroom unit. We were meeting my best friend and her husband whom we haven't seen in four years. When we arrived there was no manager anywhere on the property and even though we had been told we could split the charges upon check in with no problem the lady who checked us in said it all had to go on one card along with a $20 per day charge for incidentals. So she placed over $500 on our debit card and said we could split the charges at check out but the $500 would be held on our card until our bank decided to release it. She then proceeded to put us in a room in the basement level telling us it was a beautiful room and we would never know we were in the basement. Upon getting into the room the smell in the room was so bad and even after housekeeping sprayed it was still terrible and being in the basement the wifi did not work. There were no more two bedrooms available to move to but thankfully by that time Amy was on duty and she did a wonderful job trying to solve our issue. She moved us to two one-bedroom units on the second floor where the wifi worked and where the rooms smelled clean instead of like dead fish. It wasn't perfect but thanks to Amy for being so great and doing everything she could to fix the problem.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel, we appreciate getting all the feedback we can from our guests so that we can continue to improve our services. I do apologize for the inconvenience of everything during your stay. We are currently looking into the wifi issues that you experienced. I am very glad that Amy was able to assist you and help you with the rest of your stay. We will relay all of the comments in your review to our entire staff. Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us! I hope you will consider us for your next stay in Branson, we would love the chance to host your family again!
PELLA
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Our Legion Post has a POW/MIA lettered truck that we enter into the Veterans Day parade. My wife and I and another couple stayed at this Residence Inn. I like their location. Away from the main roads in a wooded area. The parking lot was clean and the landscaping well-managed. Check-in staff made us very welcome. On the way to our room, I noticed outside a nicely built hardscape area with a gas fireplace in the middle..We made use of this very relaxed area the next 2 days. Our room was clean and per my request at all Marriott's I stay were the extra pillows on the bed. I went to the pool in the evening. Plenty of pool towels. The pool was a little of the cool side and the hot tub was only about 90 degrees. I mentioned this to the desk attendant, and she said she would pass on my complaint. I went back to the pool the next evening and the water in the hot tub was warmed up to a normal hot tub. It 's not true of all motels where they have pool maintenance personnel on duty on a Sunday. On Monday morning I asked the lady at the check-in if we could get a couple clean rags to wipe the dust off our black truck before we went to the parade. She was very obliging and even came outside as I was cleaning the truck to see if I needed anything more. The breakfast buffet was good. The eating area was quite crowded, but there was plenty of food and a very pleasant atmosphere. The Inn is quite old but it is clean, presentable, good food, and friendly staff, good beds(I have seriously thought about buying a Marriott bed)-very comfortable. We left very satisfied.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your great comments on our hotel, we appreciate you taking the time to let us and everyone know about your great experience you had with us! We are very fortunate to have such a great team to work with here! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future! Thank you again!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed for three day with our family and our friend and their family and it was a great stay. We had a fantastic experience and a great time. I would like to thank Neill Larson for being helpful and making my whole trip enjoyable. The food for breakfast was great and had different varieties. The rooms were clean and the room service and even better.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your great comments about your stay with us! We certainly enjoyed having you, and we really appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about experience with us here at the hotel! Thank you again and we look forward to your return!
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have stayed at this Residence Inn several times through the years and have always had a fantastic experience. I returned this past weekend and was surprised how much the wear and tear of so many guests has taken on the rooms. Our room door was hard to lock and secure and left about a 1" crooked gap at the top. We could hear every noise from the hallway. The kitchenette area was great and handy. The living area was okay at best as we all had to sit against the wall in order to watch tv. Still, this was livable. The bathroom was just ok. Reminded me of an old style Motel from the 1960s....didn't feel that way in the past visits. The bedroom....definitely needs a new mattress. The lobby and grounds were very good. The breakfast and service was fabulous. Take away the door, bathroom and bed and it was a great place to stay. But who wants to stay in a room - 213 - with a broken door, old style bathroom, and a needs replaced mattress? I'll give them one more chance my next trip there in a few months but I won't stay in the same room!

Room Tip: Avoid room 213 at all costs!