Stillwater Resort could be great, but they need some major improvements, such as:
1.The beds are TERRIBLE, very hard, need to invest in better mattresses! 2. The pillows are worse, Walmarts worse pillows would be better! 3.The 10:00 a.m. checkout is too early, especially when you have hardly slept due to the awful beds! Even 1 hr. later would be much better!
1.The good things are that the condos themselves are nice, the pool areas are great! 2.The view is beautiful, and acessibility to the lake with the free kayaks, paddle boats, and rental of various boats and wave runners is good, lots of fun there!
Unfortunately unless they improve their beds, etc. , we probably would not go back or reccommend it to anyone. For us that is a major thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort