I recently made reservations again (return customer) and paid my deposit. I reserved 4 nights. I called recently to change on date (not cancel). I was going to arrive a day earlier and leave a day earlier. I was still planning on staying the same number of days.
I was told I could reserve a room for the day earlier but would still have to pay for the day I reserved, but would not be staying at the resort (over $400).
I have stayed here before and regularly spend over $2000 there in rooms, boat rental, jet skis, etc. and they have the nerve to make me pay for a night that I won't even be staying there.
No flexiblitly, zero customer service, and zero exceptions.
I am looking for a new resort to vacation to in Branson. I have stayed at many places while traveling and have had to make slight changes to my reservation and have never been treated like I was at this resort.
It is certainly not that nice of a place to believe they can treat customers like this and expect they will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort