Still Waters Resort
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$55
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
$229
$218
Priceline
1,114 results
All reviewspaddle boatsoasis pooltowel exchangefree kayaksbayside marketsilver dollar cityfree amenitieslakefront condomarina staffinner tubespizza worldpaper towelsmurphy bedlake viewlake activitiesluxury condostayed in building
Reviewed December 12, 2008

We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo with a fireplace in one of the newer buildings.(bldg J). We had a great view of the marina. We arrived on Sun. November 30th and stayed for three nights. Since it was after Thanksgiving, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. Although most of the amenities were closed for the season,(pools, marina, etc.) the 20 person freeforming hot tub directly across from our condo remained open. All four of us had a great time one afternoon while waiting to go see Christmas lights that evening. The condo itself was very spacious and clean. The linens were ample, and we did not have to exchange them during our brief stay. I originally found out about this place on Orbitz. They had a special so I contacted the property directly and spoke to Todd. He matched the price without hesitation. I always feel better working directly with the property. We only paid $120.00 total per night. I would come back to Stillwaters in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank WVP
Reviewed December 8, 2008

We had a mini family reunion at Still Waters Resort in Branson, the first weekend in December 2008. We spent two nights and would have liked to stay longer. We booked a 3-bedroom condo through their website, www.stillwatersresort.com. The condo was a part of the new building (J). There were three separate bedrooms with three bathrooms. A TV in every bedroom, a living area with a gas fireplace, large TV, DVD player, couch and chair and a huge dining table. It had a full kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee pot, and even a washer and dryer. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes, flatware, etc. It also had a balcony with table and chairs overlooking the lake. It was very clean and decorated nicely. There were also several large stainless steel propane grills available to anyone wanting to use them.

Not having maid service each day was not a problem. There were plenty of towels and washcloths to last the two nights we stayed so we didn’t have to go for a towel exchange. When my finicky sister-in-law approved of the condo, we knew we picked the right place to stay in Branson. We already plan to go back next year.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Travelgrandmother
Reviewed October 26, 2008

My husband and I went to Branson on our 10 year anniversary. This was our first time staying here. We were in building G just in a double queen room. The place was very nice and smelled clean. Beautiful view of the lake and would have been better if it was in the middle of summer so you could do the water activities they offer. That is all the good - Now for the not - so - good... In our room there was only vertical blinds no drapes to pull therefore at night there are porch lights everywhere up and down the walkways making it very light in the rooms. The beds were not at all comfy. At the time we were there the weather started cooling off and we needed extra blankets - in the closet there was 2 extra but they reaked of ciggarette smoke! But a call to the front desk and they sent us a new one. Last negative thing is they do not have maid service if you need more towels you have to take your dirty ones to the laundry and get more there.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2008

I stayed at the Stillwaters resort for 3 nights. Although it is a decent place, it was not without it's problems.

Checkin -- When we arrived an check-in, there was about a 5 minute wait. Check-in went very smooth though the sheet I was shown at check-in showed I owed $460, whereas my confirmation letter which I left at home said $434. Keep in mind that I booked directly with the hotels website, not a third party site like Expedia. This started a running theme for this resort which is don't believe your confirmation. When I arrived at my room, in building L an older building, I called to the front desk to ask them about the Room location because I was supposed to be in I, J, or K one of the new buildings and also to inquire about the price difference. The person on the other end said it should be $445, so less than front desk told me, but more than confirmation said. When I inquired about the room difference they said they had no record of me reserving a new room and there was nothing they could do. Please keep in mind that when I arrived home I checked my confirmation and it says right on it I, J, or K.

Room -- The rooms are dated and overall not very nice. They are clean, but they have the feel of a cheaply made condo. You could hear every step the people above us took, and many of their conversations. There was a small 25" t.v. in the living room, which was very roomy. The kitchen had all of the necessary things you would expect and worked well for anyone needing to cook. The pillows were rediculously small and the beds were pretty hard. The master bathroom was very large and had a whirlpool tub and was nice. When used though, debris came out of the jets of the tub that looked like crumbled leaves?? There was a separate shower as well which performed nicely. The master bedroom was a decent size with a small t.v. The other bedroom was a nice size with 2 queens as well and had a mini fridge and small bathroom. The patio was a very nice size and very relazing. There was a Bee problem near ours though so if you have a problem with bee's you might be on the lookout. Overall the rooms were o.k., but needed a few touches like larger t.v.'s new beds and pillows and an overall updated look. The rooms also had an apartment size washer and dryer.

Grounds -- The property has many things to do like paddle boats, 2 pools and a very large hot-tub, however I do take issue with them calling themselves a resort. In my mind a resort has several things that this property didn't have. First of all House Keeping. They do not clean your room when you are there. They wait until you leave. If you want new towels, you have to wash them in the washer/dryer or go get new ones. from some little building that they said was manned from 9-2. Also, I believe a resort needs to have 24 employees. I can't say for sure they didn't, but if they did they were harder to find then Waldo. A resort should have a resturaunt to eat at. They had a little building that sold snacks and salads, but no resturaunt that I saw. I know now I'm being nitpicky, however a "resort" should also have a bellman and room service. By their definition of resort, you could end up with a "Motel 6 resort" or a "Super 8 resort". It is a property with several condo buildings, a maring, 2 pools and a gift shop. That is it. Definitely not a resort.

I know my review has an overall negative vibe to it, but with all it's flaws, it is not a bad place to stay. If you have children, I would definitely recommend it. The rooms are clean, but definitely nothing fancy. It won't be my place to stay at next time, but for the right person I'm sure they would be happy here.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank joshua b
Reviewed October 5, 2008

We just got back from a wonderful stay at the Still Waters Resort in Branson. We spent 2 nights and would have liked to stay longer. We booked a 1 bedroom condo with a king bed thru Expedia. The condo was obviously new (building J) and looked exactly like the photos on the web site. There was a separate bedroom with king size bed and TV and a living area with a gas fireplace, large TV, DVD player, couch and chair and a pull down bed. It had a full kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee pot, table and chairs and even a washer and dryer. The kitchen was well-stocked with dishes, flatware, etc. The bathroom was nice and had a large whirlpool tub. It also had a balcony with table and chairs overlooking the lake. It was very clean and decorated nicely. There were also several large stainless steel propane grills available to anyone wanting to use them. There was also a TV in the bedroom. For $77 a night it was a steal!

The resort itself was great also and one day we spent nearly the whole day there. There were kayaks and paddleboats that you could check out for free to use on the lake which we did and had a great time. Also free fishing poles the kids could use on the dock. And bikes you could ride around the area with as well. There was also a nice playground and volleyball and basketball courts. But the best thing were the pools - one was closed but the other 2 were still open - a water slide pool and a tropical themed pool featuring a waterfall and grotto area and a huge freeform 20 person hottub - it was awesome! It was really a beautiful area with nice landscaping and beautiful rock work. There were lots of comfortable lounge chairs and even several platform beds to relax on. The water in the pools was freezing cold but of course our kids still had to play in it and they had a great time. We ate lunch at the marketplace which had things like sandwiches and burgers and which was pretty good. It would have been nice to have a restaurant onsite though.

Only problem we had was our smoke alarm kept beeping one morning but we called and they were prompt about sending someone up to replace it. And the only complaint I had was that the sheets were not very comfortable - pilly and pretty rough. The mattress and pillows were comfortable though. Our daughters slept on the murphy bed and said it was very comfortable too.

We definitely hope to stay here again on future trips to Branson and I would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family