This was our first trip to Still Waters and we had a blast! It is truly and amazing resort! We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo that was either brand new or newly updated. They have 3 separate pools each having its own unique feature (zoom flume, oasis and quiet pool). We love the Oasis pool, it is really a pretty setting too! Our stay was during the week and crowds were light but it did appear to be getting busy on Friday evening so I think weekends could be crowded during the summer. We also enjoyed the marina, especially the freebies which included kayaks, paddle boats, fishing and tubes! The resort is very family friendly and we had no complaints. We will be back next May!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort