Booked hotel for 2 night stay Thurs-Sat. Totally worth it! I have a family of 8; 2 adults and 6 kids and the two room cabin/condo-style room was perfect! New granite countertops, all appliances, dishes you could need. TV in every room. Allowed us to close little children off in bedroom for naps & such. Loved it! Even though pools weren't open yet, 20+ person hottub was. Bikes were free. Nice playground & basketball court. Great for families. Who cares if you have to clean up after yourself before leaving? Not an issue for us. Secluded back patio with nice patio set & BBQ grill. Lake nearby. Wonderful place. Clea too. And the pizza place on site IS fabulous & convent. Bring your own food & drinks for other nights & your set. Will visit again & encourage extended family to come too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort