We spent 4 nights at Still Waters resort in June. We had 4 kiddos with us - ages 3 to 14. This is a fantastic resort for families.
Our kids loved the pools, especially the new Oasis. They also loved the marina with its kayaks, paddleboats and fishing. Our 6 yr old couldn't get enough of fishing from the dock with the little cane poles. We ordered pizza one night from the market and it was very good and a great inexpensive change from eating out.
Our unit was spacious and clean. We highly recommend Still Waters Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort