Just returned from a family reunion- the first time we've had our bi-annual reunion in Branson. Everyone LOVED StillWaters- we had a total of 15 units rented, including several "motel rooms". Great for families- loved the 3 different pools, free kid's fishing, free paddleboats, etc. Great to be on the "far side" of Silver Dollar City- easy for parking and no traffic at all, except for Sat morning around opening time at Silver Dollar City. Staff was very easy to work with. Loved ceiling fans in every room. Great place- we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort