If there is such a thing as paradise, it has to be Table Rock Lake in the summer and the best place to enjoy the lake is Still Waters Resort. We've been coming here since 1979 and it just keeps getting better. From the 3 pools designed to keep the kids entertained, to the marina with boat and jet ski rentals, to the free paddle boats and kayaks, to the clean, modern "apartments", it's just hard to beat this place. We always bring our own boat and rent a boat slip while we're there. Our favorite buildings are J & K since they look out over the docks and lake. I absolutely love having a washer and dryer in the "apartment" we get. That way, I can pack less and don't have a mound of laundry when I get home. The cleanliness is just impressive by itself. One morning we heard something going on outside and it turned out to be staff members actually dusting the outside of the building!! I repeat . . . dusting the outside of the building!! The staff is friendly and efficient as well and truly try to make your vacation memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort