More than 40 members of my family, young and young at heart, visited this resort in late June for a reunion. We all had a variety of room types, from studio units to 2-bedroom condos, in buildings C, D, E and K. All parties were more than happy with their rooms. I stayed in building C Room 212, which was a poolside studio unit with two queen beds. I wasn't expecting much and was quite surprised at how nice it was. Spacious, even with a full sized fridge, 2-burner stove, microwave and sink in the kitchenette, along with a 2-person table. Dishes and pots and pans were included. The bathroom sink was in the main part of the room, which was a little awkward, as was having the kitchenette at the foot of my bed, but not so awkward that I wouldn't stay in the same type of room again. Beds were comfortable and the bath towels were plush. We even had a partial lake view and a balcony with table. The walk to the pool with the water slide was maybe 100 feet, and it only took a couple minutes to walk to the main Island Oasis pool. The market was also just steps away from the room.
The 1- and 2-bedroom condos in Building K were huge and had great lake and marina views.
We rented a pontoon boat and tube from the marina and had a super time out on the lake for a very reasonable price. And the lake water was warm! We also had fun with the free kayaks and paddle boats. Our family also spent a lot of time at the big Oasis pool and hot tub, just relaxing and chatting in the water and on the huge cushioned lounges. There were lifeguards on duty there, although I can't say they seemed all that attentive. We also reserved the big ramada for free and had a BBQ with our whole family there. The ramada had large grills and many picnic tables, with the playground and sand volleyball court adjacent to it. Plenty of space was available there for a game of washers or bag toss.
My only complaints are: breakfast at the market was not good, nor was the food selection from the grocery area. You'll need to bring your own food or hit the closest Walmart (10 minutes away). I also find it silly that you have to take out your own trash and basically clean your room before you leave. 4pm check-in is too late and 10am check-out is too early. A poolside bar at the Oasis pool would have been a big hit with me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort