Our family made a last minute decision to visit Branson, Missouri and I came across the website for this resort. The rooms are clean but small. The bed and the sofa bed were extremely hard. The resort is in a great location to get to Silver Dollar City. It sits on Table Rock Lake. Kayaks are available to rent for free. They offer 3 pools along with a playground and horseshoes. There is a small convenient shop that also has a restaurant. The pizza was great! The cinnamon rolls were not edible. They did not taste right and felt stale. One of the evenings we ate the pizza inside the restaurant and listened to two male employees berate another younger male employee. It was awkward to be present during that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort