Quite simply-AMAZING! The staff at Still Waters was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. One employee in particular went above and beyond the call of duty. Her name was Tabatha. She went out of her way to make our engagement something from a storybook. She not only came in off the clock to decorate our room, but came back to ensure everything was perfect. She even gave us wedding glasses from her marriage as an engagement gift. Her OWN wedding champagne glasses. But it was the personal note that was truly touching. She was NOT just an employee; she became a friend.
I would highly recommend Still Waters Resort to anyone. These two love birds wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Branson! :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort