We go to Branson every year for a girls shopping trip and this was our first stay at Still Waters Resort. For a 2 bedroom luxury lakefront condo, I expected luxury, or at least updated furnishings. Our room was not updated and looked old and tired. The couches were saggy and the kitchen looked 20 years old. They told us they save the updated rooms for the timeshare people and owners. It did seem clean and the towels were nice and fluffy. We normally stay at Hunter's Friend Resort condos further down on Indian Point and next time we will spend the extra money for the nicer, newer and bigger condos. The pros at Still Waters were that the people were very friendly and helpful and they do have nice amenities if that's what you are looking for. The view from the balcony was nice and having a fireplace was nice also. Overall, I thought it was overpriced for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort