We've stayed here several times, spanning pretty much all seasons. Our favorite, by far, is to stay here for a weekend during the Christmas season. We go just down the road to Silver Dollar City, where they've got millions (literally) of lights, hot chocolate, hot apple dumplings, carolling, great craftsmen, fun rides, and great shopping. When Silver Dollar City lets out for the night, you don't have to follow that huge crush of traffic back to Branson, but instead, just go about a mile in the opposite direction of all those cars, and you're at Still Waters. Then, pop some popcorn, put on your pj's, pop in a Christmas DVD, and just enjoy! We've stayed in most areas of the resort, and have never been disappointed. All but once we've had a water view, and it's so nice to sit out on the balcony and enjoy the lake and all the trees. The front desk is helpful, and that attitude carries throughout the entire staff. Give Still Waters a try, and I assure you that you'll want to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort