We have stayed here twice and plan to again next month. We have stayed at several condos along the lake & in Branson, & this is by far the best. We stayed in building I, 2bed/2bath with balcony overlooking the lake. Loved walking down to the lake everynight for sunset and feeding the geese every morning. We did stay in a studio with kitchen once and it was just too small for my family but was still very clean and nice. But the bigger condo felt more like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort