“Great Resort”

Ranked #28 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Resort”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I visit Stillwaters every summer because of it's great location on the lake, superb accomodations and friendly staff. It's also very family oriented with a lot of ammenties; like swimming pools with water slides, a snack shop and great boat slips. I highly recommend Still Waters to anyone planning a trip to Table Rock.

Room Tip: I prefer the newer buildings/units. The 1 bedroom deluxe is very spacious with large kitchen, stone...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (240)
Mascoutah, Illinois
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Still Waters is the cleanist, most family friendly resort on the lake. The facilities are second to none with plenty of pools for kids and adults as well newly renovated, well furnished rooms. The on-site Marina is not only convenient but first class. Dock facilities are excellent - plenty of stalls and very well lit for evening activities and safety.

You won't find a better location on the lake for proximity to Branson, water access, first-rate rooms, family activities, and value. Our family plans to make Sill Waters a summer destination at least twice a year.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed December 15, 2011

We visited Stillwaters resort Thanksgiving Week, 2011. We had 28 family members present in 5 condos. The rooms are emmaculate and always very clean. We loved the spacious rooms where the Lake views were always beautiful. This place was very family friendly with wonderful amenities for every age; such as free kayaks, bikes, paddle boats, inner tubes, playground with swings, game room, etc. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely where ever they went at the Resort. The office was very accommodating with our requests.to make sure our stay was relaxing and pleasant. The Pizzeria, small restuarant on site was wonderful. They have pizza and sandwiches that make your mouth water. Some of us have been here for many years since 1990 and have every intension of returning again soon. They have rooms that are always reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side have great views.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Stayed here as part of a 2 night package with Silver Dollar City tickets during the Christmas holiday lights. During the winter, the weather wasn’t conducive to using any of the amenities.

We stayed in a hotel style room with a small microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee pot, dishes and small kitchen sink. We were only in the room long enough to sleep, but we did find the kitchen handy for storing and eating restaurant leftovers and making coffee.

The bathroom was fairly spacious. The room was a decent size. No real place to put your suitcase, but we only had small ones due to the short stay so that really was not a problem.
There was a small bureau with a place to hang clothes.

We were expected to empty or own trash—which there really wasn’t any. Just walked it down the way. This time of the year, with most people there just to take in a show and see the Christmas lights, I’m thinking not much trash is generated and how much more work is that for the maid who comes in to change the sheets?

Very convenient to Silver Dollar City – so when you come home at night in the dark, this location is convenient.

My only complaint is the window had vertical blinds that didn’t close all the way. There was a gap that would make it easy for anyone outside to see in. There was another room right next to ours, and other people could also be walking by on the way to and from their room. The place was pretty empty due to the time of year, but would like to have had a little more privacy. Vertical blinds are always hard to close, not sure why any hotel would use them.

Two of the front desk employees were very friendly and helpful, one much less so. Otherwise, the place was clean and I would stay there again if the price was right and I was planning to spend time at Silver Dollar City.

My ratings are based on my expectations of convenience, cleanliness, and safety. Therefore, I might give a budget place the same rating as a luxury place because I rate each one on its own merits, not in comparison to others in the area and in other price ranges.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Luxury condo resort with plenty to do with 3 pools its own marina and pizza and sandwich place. Just up the hill is the premier theme park Silver Dollar City. Locaton, accomidations and ammenities can't be matched.

• Stayed August 2011
Ft. Smith, AR
Reviewed December 10, 2011

This was my fourth stay at Still Waters this year. I've stayed at some hotels in Branson that I have liked but for me Still Waters is the best place for the best value and if I have a say then it will be the only place near Branson that I will stay in the future. I've been very happy every time I've stayed there. They have wonderfuld facilities for all kinds of activities or for just relaxing.The rooms are spacious, very clean, and modern/up to date. The property is clean and quiet and away from all the traffic and large crowds in town. I really enjoy staying on the waterfront because it feels like being away from town but it is really a very short drive to downtown Branson (only about 5-10 mins). The staff has been friendly and courteous and have even helped personalize my most recent stay. I have recommended Still Waters to numerous friends and co-workers, several of whom have stayed there and also been very happy with their stay and the resort.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Ava, Missouri
Reviewed December 6, 2011

My husband and I just got back from a weekend at Branson staying at Still Waters Resort. When we first got there we were pretty "wowed" with our room. It was beautiful. Fireplace, nice sized jacuzzi, kitchen, balcony. It was great! UNTIL we went to bed. The bed was so hard my husband and I kept going back and forth from the couch and loveseat and back to the bed and so on until about 3:30 am when he fell asleep on the couch and I fell asleep in the bed. Woke up at 6:45 because of our uncomfortable situation. I have NEVER complained at a Hotel, resort, or motel, but I called first thing in the morning and told them the problem. They did move us to a different room in a different building and the bed was much better but we lost the fireplace and the big jacuzzi (still had one just smaller). So it was a nice place to stay just make sure and don't stay in building L!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tina W
TAP40, Manager at Still Waters Resort, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Your review and feedback is very much appreciated. I am glad that you were "wowed" by your room. I am also sorry to hear that the mattress was not to your liking. We are constantly making improvements and this problem will definitely be addressed. It is good to hear that our staff was able to find you a mattress that was more comfortable to you and your husband. We work very hard to make each and every guest happy. Once again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again very soon.