Stayed in a two bedroom condo that overall was really nice. The pools were clean and never over crowded. My family really enjoyed swimming at the lake and the maria and overall had a great week. I would go back to Stillwaters Resort.
Boat rental could not have been easier but be sure to plan ahead and schedule your rentals before your arrival. The lake is great, it took us a few days to find our way around but if you have or rent a boat here are some places to go on the lake. The Lake Marina at the State Park has boat parking and a good outside restaurant you can find this on any lake map. Going south past the dam and the Branson Belle there is a good spot to jump off the cliffs, after you pass the bell look for the boats about a 1/2 mile up on the right. We also found a small rope swing up past Kimberling City by marker 9.
We ate at the Lake House on the end of Indian Point, hard to find but just ask around. Pretty limited menu but great service and food, If you are looking for a burger and outside seating this is the place to go. Also we had the pizza at a place just as you come on the point the name started with a A but can't remember the full name. The pizza was great , loaded with toppings, but the view from the porch is one of a kind. I would recommend both of these places.
Branson Belle is just what you would think of a river boat show. OK food, Ok service, OK Show. But I am glad we went, would I go back probable not there are a lot of other things to do in the area. With that said the on line price of $150 for four people is a good value and I do not regret spending the money.
That is all for now if you have any questions please post here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort