We stayed in the cabins which are actually on the other side of 76. Not the easiest place to get to at 6 pm in Branson. The map they gave us at check in wasn't much help but we made it. The cabins are duplex style but nice on the inside and out other than the spiders.
There were so many spiders. We planned to eat our breakfast on our balcony that over looked a stream that ran behind our cabin. Unfortunately there were 3 huge garden spiders that had taken up residence there. The bathroom was nice with two rain shower heads on each end. The jetted tub was enjoyable too but we could only get the jets to work on one side. The pool for the cabins was too tiny with all kids running around. Overall the cabins are nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thousand Hills Golf Resort is a leading lodging provider in Branson, Missouri. In business over 20 years we have the consistency and quality to provide a vacation home away from home you will always remember. We offer nightly rental condos, cabins and lake condos with sizes & styles to accommodate all travelers from romantic getaways to family reunions. Our location puts us in the heart of all the shows, shopping & attractions the area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Vacatia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thousand Hills Resort and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1000 Hills Resort And Golf Club
- Thousand Hills Resort And Golf Club Hotel Branson
- Thousand Hills Branson