“Great Riverside dining!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Riverside dining!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We happened up on this restaurant while walking the nearby mall. I was hungry for a fish sandwich and this was just the place. My sandwich was great, my husband's fish & chips were delicious and we had enough to take home for later. The cornbread in the skillet was delicious too. We enjoyed sitting out on the deck and watching the fishermen and the ducks. I loved the decor of the place and its nearness to the mall and Bass Pro Shop. The service was excellent too!

Flushing
“Fantastic Fish”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The meal starter is a freshly baked corn bread in a cast iron skillet. Really good. We had the Fish & Chips and the Walleye Fingers. Both came with steak fries and slaw. Good sized portions. Both were deep fried but not greasy. Both were very tasty. They had 2 versions of trout on the menu but I was unsure which to order and could remember how strong the flavor would be so I opted for the walleye which was mild but had a good flavor. The waitress Joanne was very friendly and attentive. This was a pleasant dining experience. I think the restaurant is owned by the Bass Pro shop next door but I'm not positive.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Catfish”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Really rustic river decorated dining with view of Lake Taneycomo. Enjoyed the catfish, friend had the Mahi Mahi and coconut shrimp, all prepared well. Corn bread was good, service perfect and love dining anywhere near the water. Walk around and look at all the neat decorations.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Nice place to eat that had good food and good service.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice place with good food and good service. It is a little on the pricey side but is nice and quiet and everything I have tried is very good. I would also recommend you ask for a table that Joanne is serving. She is great so be sure and tip her good. No she isn't a relative. We ask for her every time we go. She always treats us special. I think the restaurant is worth your trying it. I don't think you will be disappointed .

South Haven, Michigan, United States
“Fabulous Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a BASS Pro Shop restaurant. The floating barge is really decorated in Fish and Outdoor style decor. Had the Alligator Tail appetizers, was very good. Served Corn Bread instead of rolls and that was a nice change. Had a table by the window that overlooked the ducks playing in the Lake. I had Encrusted Trout,sauteed fried potatoes and onions and FRESH green beans. My partner had scallops and shrimp with a lobster sauce. Both were delicious. Prices are reasonable