We Checked in New years eve at the Chateau and were there for one night, and that is where our only issue lies. Jacob was our "host" during the check in process and he seemed bothered by the tedious task of his job. He seemed very distracted and inattentive. We were not dressed to the nines during check in. After all we drove 4 hours and had our comfy clothes on, maybe because of that he felt it unnecessary to check us in properly. We dont expect the red carpet treatment, but at least make eye contact and dont answer phone calls during this process.
After that however, everything was up hill. An absolutley gorgeous facility. We ordered room service and the gentlemen that brought our food was great and very happy to be there. He even gave us some good tips on where to go in town. After a snack we chose to visit the Library Lounge and Stefani was our Hostess. What a great job she did. Very attentive and made us feel very welcome. Again someone who enjoyed what they were doing. The rooms were very well kept and the views are remarkable. Check out was simple and uneventful. All and all a great place to visit and stay. I guess at the end of the day maybe Jacob was just having a bad day...we all do now and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau Lake