I live here in branson, and had been searching for a NICE spa that would give me what I paid for. My husband and I finally decided despite the price (some 115$ for his deep tissue and 70$ on a special for me) that the Chateau sounded like the best. We were escorted to our personal locker rooms which had a steam room, and dry sauna, lounge and snacks. I didn't get to stay long since we had arrived just a few minutes before our appointment.
The masseuses were fantastic and very attentive to your needs. Warm towels, aroma therapy which was offered to me rather then my husband. The price also included full use of the indoor and outdoor hot tubs as well as access to room service, which was an additional charge.
Avocado fries are AMAZING!
Best part of this whole visit? We found out that they offer a local discount with ID. We'll be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake