We stayed at this hotel for 1 night in a lake view king room. The hotel is very nice but you pay for it in the room price. There is an open atrium with waterfalls and ponds with fish in them. There is an indoor and outdoor pool. The outdoor pool is cooled so the water stays cool even in the summer. There are whirlpools beside each of the pools. Our room was clean and very nice with a great view of the lake. The king bed was comfortable. The bath room was large with nice marble countertop. We ordered room service for breakfast and I was surprised that the food was very good and the portions were big. The prices seem high like 15 for an omelet plate but you do get large portions and it includes juice and choice of coffee or milk. The best deal I found was the romantic rendezvous package which includes 1 night stay with free valet parking, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on arrival, and a $50 food service credit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake