My spouse and I recently stayed at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa. The mood of our relaxing time at the hotel began as we entered to the sound of a bubbly brook that runs throughout the lobby. The decor is pleasing with the darker colors of nature. The air smells nice and the hotel is very clean. We were lucky to have a room overlooking Table Lake with breathtaking views.
The resort is located several miles from the action of Branson. It is high on a hill overlooking Table Lake, a large recreational lake in the Ozark Mountains. The views from the resort are beautiful at all times of the year. The resort has a boat launch and marina for the use of guests. There are large parking spots for boats and RVs. A large outdoor pool overlooks the lake.
Chateau on the Lake has all the amenities for a pleasant vacation. The restaurants are lovely and the food is very good. There is a coffee bar, gift shop, and an ice cream and candy shop for those with a sweet tooth. The hotel has a full service spa with an indoor swimming pool.
It is an easy drive into "the strip" known as Branson. The restaurants, shopping, and shows are within a few minutes drive. It is about 20 minutes through the traffic into the actual historic town of Branson and that is worth a visit.
The actual star of the show in this area is the Ozark Mountains. The scenery is gorgeous. There are lots of activities to entertain….Hiking, biking, swimming, boating, and camping.
We recommend a stay at the Chateau on the Lake in Branson. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake