We stay at the Chateau once every year for a convention. I love staying right on site! It makes life so much easier, especially with children. Overall, I have loved all of my stays at the Chateau. The rooms are spacious and the comfortable. I wish they would take the bottle of water out of the room. I have to warn my children every time not to open it, because I don't want to be charger $4 for a bottle of water. The hotel atrium and grounds are lovely. My children love the pool, movie theater, and the live birds and fish. I do wish there was free coffee and tea in the lobby like most nicer hotels. Also, having to pay $10 per device every 24hours for WiFi seems a bit ridiculous when you are paying so much for a room already. The food is wonderful, but a bit pricey.
Overall, we do love the Chateau, I just wish they would change a few things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake