Unfortunately we only had 2 nights in this wonderful hotel. The view was nothing short of spectacular. I could have looked at that view all day!!!!We arrived on a bleak cold day but it was snowing in this winter wonderland.The next day we drew back the curtains and wow a picture perfect day!! We enjoyed the European feel of the hotel. The restaurants where good but a little expensive.Loved the sleigh ride, snowshoeing and ice bar. As we where there just before Christmas the hotel was all decked out in its Christmas finery beautiful!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake