Spent a 5 night holiday stay with family at the Chateau....I had never been to Branson and not a big country music fan but loved our visit because of the Chateau. The Chateau is very pretty with some of the nicest staff anywhere. The hotel is lovely and very clean with a very laid back feeling. For the holidays the hotel is decked out in nice decorations. However the star here is the wonderful food. We ate many meals here from Brunch to Room Service to meals in The Library Bar and all were very good. I loved their avocado appetizers and their beef entrees were outstanding. It was not very crowded as it was winter but I can only imagine what a wonderful respite this hotel would be in the thick of tourist season. We love the Chateau!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake