First time to Branson, was unsure where to see the fireworks, could not find much information on it at all!!!!! So, decided to book a night at the Chateau on the Lakes.. we were able to see the fireworks poolside... it was beautiful... we could order drinks and food right at the pool.. kids loved it. They had a barbeque and music in the tent next to pool area that was extra but we didn't feel the need to join at all, there was not too many people at the pool are so it was perfect for our kids to swim and enjoy the view.... Hotel was nice clean and big...lots to see... everyone very nice... we were very happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake