Tribesman Resort
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$44
$86
$76
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
$87
Branson Towers Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$58
$79
  • Pool
$172
$134
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$56
$86
$159
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$97
Hotwire.com
All reviewsboat rentalsswim dockdutch houseindoor poolsilver dollar citysaw deerindian pointbranson westolder unitstable rock lakegreat family vacationdish soapbit datedview of the lakeshort drivehot tubair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2011

This is a great place to vacation with family. Only a few feet from Table Rock lake. Dock fishing, Boat rentals, tubes, ski's etc. And the lake was beautiful. The cabin was old but clean. Other than the beds (rock hard) it was a great place to vacation.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2011

What a great weekend we had, with friends and family. Where can you go that the owner/operator is more excited at check in about making sure you know how to fish, than anything else. We had no need to meet our family as they arrived throughout the afternoon and evening. The office at the resort, made sure that family had a key and directions to the cabin, so that those of us who arrived early could begin to enjoy.
There are several pools on site, one of which is indoors. Came in perfect during a short rain on Friday afternoon. The resort has so many ammenities to offer during your stay. From boat rentals, paddle boats, canoes, golf carts etc...
The staff is very accomodating and ready to assist you anyway they can. This may not be the ritz but the service and attention is excellent. Besides the price is very moderate and not just the rooms.
If you are looking for someplace to relax and spend some time with friends or family then this is the place. Don't be the one who says that at this price it just can't be that good. If you do you will miss out.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dkrug10042
Reviewed October 28, 2010

This was our tenth stay at Tribesman Resort and we consider it our home away from home. We enjoy staying on the lake and near Silver Dollar City so Tribesman fits our needs very well. The accommodations are basic but very clean and comfortable and for this trip we stayed in the Timber Ridge 2 bedroom/1 bath apartments. Our family enjoyed a free golf cart rental that allowed us a new and fun way to explore Indian Point one afternoon. What a treat! Our daughter also likes the indoor pool which is open year round. Free WiFi is now throughout the resort. Can't wait till we go back!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank MadScrapperMom
Reviewed September 2, 2010

This was my second trip to tribesman. both times i stayed in the 5 bedroom timber trace cabin. august of 09 was first trip. had 12 guys sleep in the cabin on my brothers bachelor party for three days. thought the cabin was a little too nice for a bunch of guys drinking and skiing all weekend (family place) but since everyone was in their thirties and acted like adults (when we had too) we didnt have any problems. this years trip we took my grandparents my wife and son 2yo, my mom, brother/wife , youngest brother, uncle.our biggest concern was getting grandparents in their 80's onto my boat. there is a steep gravel walkway to lake were their slip rentals are located. so they let us use their other dock were they keep their rental boats. worked out great they could walk on level ground onto dock 30 feet from car to boat. we will be going back.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I've just returned from a five night stay at the Tribesman Resort for a family reunion. Check in was quick and pleasant. We had asked for and received a two bedroom/one bath in the Timber Ridge area. Had we known how dated this unit was, we would have reserved a different unit.

One plus was that we were centrally located to everything for the most part. A down side was that the only pool close was an indoor pool which we don't care for.

Our had dim ceiling lighting in all rooms but each room did have a lamp. The condo was clean, I felt okay about walking around barefoot.

The bathroom was small. The shower was the pits, just about 12 little holes for the water to come out of. Someone with thick or long hair would have trouble getting their hair clean. The water pressure was not good coming out of the sink faucet. The window in the bathroom looked like it had not been cleaned in awhile. The same went for the windows in the bedrooms. By the end of the week, the tile grout on the floor was wet. It wasn't near the tub or toilet so there must be a leak somewhere. My husband's a plumber so he agrees with my diagnosis.

The kitchen area is small. I didn't cook any meals but there were adequate utensils to do so.

The bedrooms each had a dresser and one end table. The closets had no doors which was okay. But the shelves and hangers needed dusting badly.

Also, there was quite a bit of noise generated by the air conditioning unit (window), dehumidifier and fans. Each bedroom had a fan in the wall to pull cool air in from the living area. All the noise did not promote good sleeping. And by the end of the week, the dry towels and bedspreads felt moist, so the dehumidifier apparently wasn't working real well.

The grounds are well kept. Housekeeping comes around each day to pick up soiled towels and replace with new ones. You place your soiled ones out on the porch in a basket before 10 am. They also have a check list for you to fill out in case you need more things like toilet paper, paper towels, etc.

We only had one issue with housekeeping. One day they did not pick up our dirty towels (we didn't put towels out every day). I went up to the office about 4:30 pm and asked if they were done for the day. When I was told that they were, I said that our towels had not been picked up and they had been out on the porch since before 9:00 am. There were three people behind the desk. One of them said "If you will go back and get them, we'll exchange them for you". Now I was on my way to our big reunion dinner, it was hot outside and I was not about to walk all the way back. Another one of them told me to walk over to housekeeping and get clean towels. Neither of those responses set real well with me. The third person must have picked up on this because she immediately called housekeeping and told them what I said. I found new towels when I returned to our unit. My husband said that workers had been back and forth all day past our unit and no one had bothered to pick up our towels until I said something about it.

This last week was so hot there that we did not get out much and walk around the resort. Our children are grown so we did not participate in the children's activities that they have.

We did get to see the newer, larger four bedroom/four bathroom homes. Four of them were rented by various family groups at our reunion. They are very nice and spacious. There was two pools accessible from that group of accomodations.

We drove around to look at the outside of the other units. They all appeared full so the Tribesman is apparently satisfying a number of people.

Would I stay there again? Only if I could have an updated unit. Would I recommend this place to other people? Yes, but I would tell them to be very careful on the unit/area that they requested.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family